With a team of designers with over years of experience in designing, GAP combines together the latest technologies/platforms and rich experience. Once the tool design is complete, the design data is converted into machining data using softwares and this data is transferred directly to High Speed and High Precision Machining Centers.
Also acting as project manager, the engineers at GAP follow the process from the initial quote to production. Our engineers work closely with the customers to answer any questions and assist with design issues.
Our Department of Engineering provides:
- Information about die casting
- Collaboration on design with customers
- Reverse engineering
- 3 Dimensional modelling
- 3D samples prototype model
- Mold and tool design and fabrication
- Actual cast part prior to production
- Continued support with any part issues